Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. More than 1,000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
At BioNTech Innovative Manufacturing Services, we have made our goal to revolutionize the treatment of diseases with cell and gene therapy. Join us in this mission in Idar-Oberstein!
Technical Assistant* Quality Control CGT
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.Together with us, you work on producing cellular medicinal products and gene therapeutics for use in clinical studies. Your duties in detail:
- Control of cell and gene therapeutical medicinal products under GMP
- Realization and documentation of development work or technology transfer from R&D environment to GMP
- Participation on the creation and care of the testing documentation and SOP
- Taking-over of general laboratory tasks
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed training as BTA*, MTA*, biology lab tech* etc. and initial professional experience
- Advanced practical knowledge of primary cells or cell lines
- Pronounced quality awareness
- Flexibility and a goal-oriented, diligent approach to work
- Experienced handling of MS Office and good German and English language skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Idar-Oberstein and look forward to becoming part of a highly qualified, motivated, and collegial team, in which you can expect exciting tasks and new career prospects. Simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Kiekbach +49 (0) 6781 9855-211.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you