Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 800 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.For our flagship iNeST, you will be jointly responsible for the Engineering of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES). Hereby you will play an important role in the development of our production system and support us in becoming a global pioneer in the development of a completely new type of cancer immunotherapy using individualized tumor vaccines. Your duties in detail:
- Analyze the requirements from production and specify solutions in MES
- Specification and implementation of interfaces
- Participation in test, release and deploy management
- Design and planning of the production system in cooperation with external partners and internal departments
- Implementation of projects under cGMP pharmaceutical or GCLP requirements in the field of production automation and digitization
What you have to offer.
- Completed scientific studies in chemistry, biology, physics, biotechnology, computer science, bioinformatics or comparable subject
- Experience in production planning and control projects, ideally in the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience in working under cGMP or GCLP in the fields of life sciences, pharmaceuticals, medical devices or similar
- Experience with large projects
- Quick perception and communication skills in heterogeneous teams as well as very good English skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Marlen Saleh will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you