Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
(Senior) Project Manager*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As BioNTech, you will be responsible for one project in the area of infectious diseases at early to late development stages. Your duties in detail:
- Leading the project team in a matrix structure, taking over responsibility for the overall project across its work packages and developmental stages
- Drafting project plans, communications plans etc.; coordination and monitoring of project progress of the project.
- Coordination of the interfaces between the involved scientific and preclinical teams, cooperation partners etc.
- Preparation of the project to move into clinical trials in coordination with the operative clinical team and other relevant functions such as strategic clinical development, biomarker, CMC, preclinical
- Coordination and support of cross-functional teams composed of internal and external stakeholders
- Establish communication structures as well as guiding the flow of communication between interdisciplinary and international teams.
- Report to management and communication with our partners and relevant governmental agencies
What you have to offer.
- PhD in natural sciences in the subject of infectious diseases, medicine, human biology, biology, biochemistry or the like
- Experience in infectious disease areas, especially virology, is mandatory
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or biotechnology and experience with the regulatory requirements of clinical studies are beneficial
- Excellent, targeted communication in teams and experience in leading teams is beneficial
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- The exact title when starting at our company will depend on your amount of experience in relevant fields
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you