Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will work on innovative biomarker projects and make a significant contribution to diagnostics and therapy development in oncology and immunology. Your duties in detail:
- Identification and validation of serological biomarkers with high throughput technologies and traditional immunological methods
- Design, execution and optimization of experiments and subsequent results analysis
- Project planning, documentation and presentation of results
- Coordination of cooperations with internal and external partners
What you have to offer.
- PhD degree in biochemistry, biotechnology, biology, immunology or a similar field
- Ideally, several years of relevant work experience
- Expert level knowledge and hands on experience in phage display
- Experience in the identification of serological biomarkers and profound knowledge in immunology/immuno-oncology
- Expertise in Luminex-based multiplex assays, ELISA, NGS, and common molecular biological methods
- Strong communication skills in English. German is a plus
- Team-oriented, independent and precise working method
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you