Process Development Large-Scale RNA Lipoplex Manufacturing
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will make your contribution to the development of RNA lipoplex manufacturing processes. Thereby you guarantee the realization of our clinical studies. Your duties in detail:
- Establishment of a large-scale GMP-compatible manufacturing process including equipment selection, compatibility testing, identification of critical process parameters, establishment of a process control strategy, process transfer into GMP, process performance analysis and troubleshooting.
- Planning, performance, documentation, and interpretation of experiments.
- Compilation of reports and communication with internal and external partners. Reporting of project progress on a regular basis.
- Supervision of research associates and student assistents.
What you have to offer.
- Completed university degree with scientific/technological background as e.g. chemistry with practical experience in continuous nanoparticle manufacturing. Experiences with nucleic acids are advantageous.
- Expertise in colloidal sciences and physicochemical characterization of colloidal systems (e.g. PCS, laser-obscuration, zeta-potential, DSC, AUZ, NTA, Cryo-TEM, CD spectroscopy, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills including german and/or english language in speech and writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization skills. Elaborate, structured, and accurate way of working. Willingness to take responsibility in an interdisciplinary Team.
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Anna Flister will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you