Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a part of our lighthouse project IVAC®, you will soon take the next critical step with us. With BioNTech, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines. Your duties in detail:
- Immunological in vitro validation of tumor-specific antigens for R&D studies and clinical trials
- Development of innovative immunological methods as well as method optimization of existing in vitro test systems
- Self-contained planning, implementation, evaluation/documentation of cellular assays
- Coordination of sub-projects and data presentation in interdisciplinary team meetings
- Instruction of technical assistants
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed university degree (PhD) in biology, biotechnology, biochemistry or similar and at least 2 years PostDoc experience
- Profound theoretical knowledge and practical experience with in vitro assays using primary human material (immunological methods, flow cytometry, ELISPOT, MACS (magnetic cell sorting))
- Professional experience in the field of immunology and/or oncology. Basic project management skills
- Very good German and English language skills. Routine in dealing with MS Office and FlowJo
- Conscientious, accurate and independent working method
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you