Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.Thanks to your work at BioNTech, the development work in the formulation of nanotherapeutics and related pharmaceutical products is being further developed and advanced. Your duties in detail are:
- Development of innovative RNA nanotherapeutics and related pharmaceutical products
- Proactive introduction of independent solutions for tasks in the development of new RNA nanoparticle preparations
- Production and characterization of formulations in close exchange with participating teams
- Regular provision of preparations for preclinical testing in compliance with deadlines and quality requirements
- Coordination of your own work in the team as well as with internal and external partners, responsibility for internal and external cooperations
What you have to offer.
- Completed studies with a doctorate in pharmacy (ideally in pharmaceutical engineering) or a comparable natural science sector
- Very good technical expertise in physics and chemistry of colloidal systems, assembly of nanoparticle systems and approaches to their chemical functionalization
- Knowledge of the chemistry of nucleotides, peptides, lipids, polymers and related systems
- Expertise of nanoparticle preparations for pharmaceutical application in areas such as drug delivery, gene delivery, RNA and DNA therapeutics as well as regulatory requirements for the development of these products
- Good communication skills in an interdisciplinary environment. Very good German or English skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you