Scientific Writer and Data Analyst*
Infectious Disease Vaccines
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.Working within a team of scientists on research and development of highly innovative immunotherapies. Your duties in detail:
- Support the team in scientific communication and the writing of high-quality study reports, publications and regulatory submissions/briefing documents
- Analyze, process and interpret scientific data and perform literature reviews
- Write and manage the timely provision of documents for regulatory purposes
- Link preclinical research activities with clinical development and ensuring a seamless and rapid flow of information
- Support the team at internal meetings and in communication with external partners
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed university degree (PhD) in biology, medicine, biotechnology, biochemistry or equivalent
- Strong talent in scientific writing and professional experience in the field of virology and/or immunology
- Strong analytical skills, ability to extract the essence of scientific data and translate these into high quality documents
- Talent to combine management tasks with scientific content
- Proactive, well-organized teamplayer with excellent communication skills (fluent written and spoken English) and strong MS office skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Anna Flister will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you