Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Clinical Trial Coordinator*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a part of our clinical research team, you will soon take the next critical step with us. You will work in cooperation with the Clinical Study Manager in the execution of clinical trials, mainly with regard to operational and administrative aspects and help BioNTech to become a worldwide forerunner for modern immunotherapies against cancer. Your duties in detail:
- Coordination and tracking on project timelines according to the project plan and review of clinical trial documents, e.g. synopsis, clinical trial protocol, brochure, patient informed consent documents, feasibility questionnaires, study management plan, monitor manual, etc.
- Coordination and support of the budget negotiation process with external vendors
- Organization and conduct of team meetings, organization and participation in investigator meetings
- Contribute to Trial Master File set-up (paper or electronic) during the clinical trial and perform regular QC check
What you have to offer.
- Profound knowledge and experience in relevant legislation and international guidelines (ICH-GCP) for the performance of clinical research projects
- Several years of experience in clinical trials with practice in project planning and structuring, experience in document set-up and study performance
- Excellent organizational skills, excellent communicative skills, independent and pro-active way of working
- Experience in TMF documentation (preferably eTMF structures and procedures)
- First experience in request for proposal process, bid defense meetings, vendor selection processes
- Very good German and English skills (both written and spoken)
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you