Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Principal Software Programmer*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech you will be responsible for the implementation of mathematical concepts and statistical methods in clinical research projects. Your duties in detail:
- Perform statistical programming of tables, figures, and listings (TFLs) including derived analysis datasets and ensure reproducibility of all statistical analyses
- Develop mock TFLs and SDTM/ADaM specifications and ensure appropriate documentation of all statistical programming activities
- Provide support and guidance for Statistics (e.g. development of Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs)) and Data Management activities (e.g. development of Case Report Forms (CRFs), clinical database designs, edit checks)
- Develop standard SAS programs and macros as well as statistical programming processes and standards (SOPs)
- Participate in the establishment of a SAS programming infrastructure
- Provide support and day-to-day team development as a subject-matter-expert (SME)
What you have to offer.
- University degree (BS or MSc) in statistics or mathematics or computer science
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in statistical programming in pharmaceutical industry and/or CRO
- Excellent knowledge and experience in SAS and other software (including data review tools) such as excellent knowledge and experience in CDISC standards and datasets (SDTM, ADaM)
- Very good understanding of industry practices related to statistical programming
- Experience in setting up a SAS programming infrastructure and oncology clinical trials; “R” software experience highly preferred
- Adaptability to rapidly changing organizational and business environment; Awareness of the bigger picture and innovative and solution orientated thinking
- Attention to detail with a strong orientation to quality, fluent English language skills and very good oral and written communication skills required; Ability to communicate fluently in German highly preferred
- C-Disk and data standards subject-matter-expert (SME)
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Andy Wingstrom will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you