Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Legal assistant*/Paralegal* as assistance* for the legal department
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a paralegal you will be assisting the legal team at BioNTech on all legal and administrative matters.
Your duties in detail:
- Assisting in drafting simple agreements and standard agreements (e.g. renewals, amendments, terminations, NDAs, intercompany agreements, under supervision, etc.)
- Assisting in preparing and maintaining contract templates
- Liaising with external counsel and coordinating reviews, approvals and payment of external counsel bills
- Assisting with all legal department practice management initiatives aimed at achieving increased operational efficiency/ improving service levels across the business
- Assisting lawyers with collating transactional documents including assisting with obtaining signatures from various signatories internationally
- Arranging notarisation and legalisation of documents and crating and maintaining signature authorities list/ incumbency certificates
What you have to offer.
- Legal graduate or a successfully completed vocational training as a paralegal with relevant legal experience
- Legal experience gained at a law firm or in a corporate legal department, ideally gained within a healthcare / pharmaceutical environment, or alternatively, with a top-tier law firm
- Knowledge of German law and relevant European legislation
- Good drafting skills and ability to analyze legal issues
- Organized and detail oriented; successfully able to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, ability to read and speak German at a high level would be beneficial
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Please send us your application in English, using our online form. Marlen Saleh will be happy to answer any further questions you may have at + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you