Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Supply Chain and Manufacturing in the Life Science Sector
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a legal counsel you are responsible for the day-to-day activity of supporting BioNTech’s product manufacturing organization, including by assisting with the negotiation of supply agreements and managing the legal aspects of construction projects. Your duties in detail:
- Assisting with maintaining commercial and corporate policies and procedures, and ensuring consistent application of these throughout the business, through partnering with the business
- Supporting the Manufacturing Operations business unit in the management of all product manufacturing operations
- Assessing and managing legal risks to manufacturing, balancing competing interests in the best overall company interest
- Acting as a strong business partner regarding drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of contracts related to the sourcing of goods and services from third parties and the provision of services to other group companies
- Acting as a strong business partner in the design, negotiation and implementation of construction projects for new facilities
What you have to offer.
- Graduate and a qualified lawyer with relevant experience of working in the Life Science sector or advising Life Science companies
- Business law experience gained at a law firm or in a corporate legal department, including experience of drafting, negotiating and closing business transactions
- Experience of advising on supply chain and manufacturing matters and experience of advising on construction projects
- Good working knowledge of German law and relevant European legislation
- Good drafting skills and ability to analyze complex legal issues. Strong verbal & written communication skills; together with a high ability to influence and negotiate
- Providing appropriate advice that protects the company from unnecessary risks
- Fluent in English, ability to read and speak German at a high level would be beneficial
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Please send us your application in English, using our online form. Marlen Saleh will be happy to answer any further questions you may have at + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you