Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a legal counsel you will be advicing BioNTech on a variety of legal matters and transactions, including commercial contracts, supply arrangements, collaboration and licensing arrangements and protecting BioNTech’s proprietary rights. Your duties in detail:
- Acting as a partner to the business by applying combined business and legal judgment to issues requiring legal attention, offering strategic and thoughtful legal advice, and supporting key corporate initiatives
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating business agreements and transactions with customers, collaborators and vendors
- Supporting dispute resolution and/or litigation matters, where appropriate
- Supporting the development and implementation of legal and compliance strategies for BioNTech
What you have to offer.
- Graduate and a qualified lawyer with relevant experience of working in the Life Science sector or advising Life Science companies
- Business law experience gained at a law firm or in a corporate legal department, including experience of drafting, negotiating and closing business transactions
- Experience of prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple business clients in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Experience of advising on health care regulations, guidelines and voluntary codes of practice - particularly with regard to clinical trials regulations, product approvals, and advertising and marketing
- Experience in several areas such as data privacy law, german company law, software/IT law, claims and disputes and general commercial litigation, competition and anti-trust laws
- Fluent in English, ability to read and speak German at a high level would be beneficial
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Please send us your application in English, using our online form. Marlen Saleh will be happy to answer any further questions you may have at + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you