Corporate Legal Counsel*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will become part of a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines. As a Corporate Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for day-to-day corporate matters relating to the BioNTech SE group. Your duties in detail:
- Drafting all corporate documents required for all corporate-related activities undertaken by the German companies within the BioNTech group (e.g., share issuances, internal reorganizations, general corporate activities, accounting and corporate governance requirements)
- Ensuring good day-to-day corporate housekeeping and compliance with all relevant German and European corporate law requirements
- Working closely with and supporting queries from all relevant stakeholders (internal finance/legal teams, notaries, external counsel and the Commercial Registers)
What you have to offer.
- Fully qualified to practise law in Germany with Second State Exam (Volljurist)
- Frist corporate law experience gained at a law firm or as in-house counsel
- Very good working knowledge of German corporate law and relevant European legislation
- Good drafting and analytical skills, combined with strong verbal and written communication skills and a high ability to influence and negotiate.
- High ability to work under pressure and in a team, as well as independently and autonomously
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills, as well as good IT skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Margarita Hoffmann will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you