Junior Compliance Associate*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will become part of our growing compliance team, being responsible for a variety of compliance-related tasks. Your duties in detail:
- Support third party due diligence (compliance background checks of BioNTech business partners)
- Support compliance training activities (implementation of a rollout plan, provision of classroom training, support in developping an e-learning course, administration of completion and scheduling)
- Manage BioNTech compliance tools (support management of incidents, support creation of monitoring processes)
- Work on the setup and implementation of a corporate compliance program and establishment of a compliance culture
- Provide first level support to business regarding compliance questions and policies
What you have to offer.
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Law or Business Law ("Wirtschaftsrecht"), paired with 1-2 years working experience in a compliance ot audit position, preferably within the German market
- Knowledge in compliance relevant fields (e.g. anti-corruption, healthcare compliance, competition/antitrust, insider trading) and regulations (such as FCPA, FSA, EFPIA, UK Bribery Act) preferred
- Good project management skills, excellent organization skills, and an accurate but pragmatic way of work
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain good relationships to facilitate effective communication of compliance matters
- Strong ability to work independently as well as being a team-player in an international organization; intercultural competence and advanced German and English skills (business fluent, spoken & written)
- Enthusiasm to support and help other business functions (service-oriented mindset)
- Profound interest in understanding how compliance works in an organization
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Johanna Malich will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you