Director* / Senior Program Manager*
Research & Development Program Management
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will be responsible for the efficient end-to-end management of our Research and Development programs at early and late development stages. Your duties in detail:
- Responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of complex, multidisciplinary programs at early and late development stages
- Ensure integration and execution across all the functional areas and work packages in delivering the program’s goals and the team’s success (scope, budget, time, quality)
- Co-lead the development of program strategy together with program lead and program core team
- May lead the implementation of new processes and process improvement initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Program Management department or the Research & Development division
- May be involved as needed in commercial / licensing / partnering / intellectual property activities related to the programs
What you have to offer.
- PhD in medicine, human biology, biology, biochemistry or a comparable field
- Many years of professional experience in managing programs in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Profound expertise in the drug development process incl. manufacturing of pharmaceuticals (CMC, non-clinical, clincal, biomarker, regulatory)
- Profound therapeutic knowledge in the areas of immunology and immuno-oncology
- Excellent, targeted communication and experience in lateral leading of complex cross-functional program teams in a matrix environment
- Experience in strategic planning and decision analysis
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you