Director* Project Management Office
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will lead our new overarching global Project Management Office (PMO) department establishing company-wide standards and structures that ensure high-quality and efficient project management to meet the company´s growing project and program portfolio. Your duties in detail:
- Responsible for identifying and fully implementing best in class project management processes and tools throughout the organization
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement methodology across the whole organization
- Identify the technology needs required by PMs and delivery of the expected value
- Responsible for working with Project Management leaders to identify the training needs for the Project Management organization and delivery of a suitable training curriculum
- Support programs within BioNTech’s portfolio including publishing key program information including status reports, risk summaries, and maintenance of key project information
What you have to offer.
- Successfull completed Master’s degree or PhD in medicine, human biology, biology, biochemistry, pharmacy or a comparable field
- Several years of experience in leading a PMO organization and many years of experience in managing R&D programs
- Profound experience in the drug development process and manufacturing process of pharmaceuticals (CMC, non-clinical, clincal, regulatory) and in leading cross-functional program teams in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing project management processes and tools
- Experience in leading process improvement and change initiatives
- Familiarity with data and analytical systems for structured business decision-making
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you