Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a part of our Investor Relations team, you will be responsible for creating IR scientific and medical messaging and support creating reporting documents. Your duties in detail:
- Develop key medical and scientific communications content and materials incl. slide decks, white papers, medical messaging and Q&A documents
- Support the team in creating quarterly and annual reports
- Develop and run process for IR events such as analyst and investor days
- Accountable for setting up new structures and processes in order to optimize and streamline communication flow
- Serve as the point of contact for operational clinical development teams, respective strategy teams, alliance management teams and external communication
What you have to offer.
- Scientific or medical degree with professional experience in Medical Communication and/or IR Communication, Scientific Communication and/or Medical Affairs in Biotech or Pharma
- Professional experience in a operational role as IR Communication Manager or external communication or Medical Advisor
- Very good English and German skills (both spoken and written)
- Extraordinary project managment skills
- Experience in collecting, understanding and analyzing all kind of medical and scientific information
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Margarita Hoffmann will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you