Business Alliance Manager*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As part of our Alliance Management team, you'll contribute to our corporate success by steering BioNTech's collaborations with large pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies and academic partnerships. Your duties in detail:
- Ensure the proper governance of existing partnerships with pharma, biotech and academic partners, including contract compliance
- Work efficiently with internal stakeholders and advisers in order to manage value-increasing business operations (including interactions with BioNTech's legal and intellectual property teams)
- Draft and negotiate term sheets and contracts for expanded research and clinical activities, material transfer and licensing agreements - for existing and potential new partnerships
- Contribute to the corporate development and specific business strategies of BioNTech by identifying new opportunities within our partner network.
- Represent BioNTech within our partner network and attend alliance governance meetings
What you have to offer.
- Master's or Doctorate Degree in Natural Siences, with serveral years of professional experience in the field of alliance management, business development or project management in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Experience in reviewing and drafting legal documents with great orientation to detail.
- Strong knowledge of the biotech or pharmaceutical industry, drug discovery and development.
- Experience with Intellectual Property & License terms
- Confidence in dealing with MS office, as well as the ability to prepare clear, succinct and convincing presentations.
- Excellent German and English language skills (both spoken and written)
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Margarita Hoffmann will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you