(Associate) Biomarker Operations Manager*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will be responsible for the efficient management of clinical biomarker operations to ensure in-time delivery for analysis and decision-making. Your duties in detail:
- Execute biomarker strategy, including planning, coordinating and overseeing all operational activities required to manage the lifecycle of biomarker samples
- Manage cross-functional integration and execution of operational biomarker elements and ensure meeting deliverables in time and quality (including ICH/GCP regulations)
- Build and maintain efficient biomarker sample analysis & data delivery processes
- Establish and ensure accurate tracking and reporting of biomarker sample and data metrics
- Day-to-day operational routine management of biomarker vendors
What you have to offer.
- Professional experience in the biotech/ pharmaceutical R&D industry. At least two years of experience in operative biomarker management and logistics
- Adept in working in complex cross-functional program teams in a matrix environment
- Documented PM expertise; strong organization and coordination skills. Experience in CRO/vendor management desired
- Excellent, targeted communication and expert stakeholder management
- Hands-on clinical laboratory experience in the processing and/or analysis of biomarker samples preferred. Therapeutic knowledge in the areas of immunology and immuno-oncology is a plus
- Entry level depends on previous professional experience
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Anna Flister will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you